Supporting our clients in the successful commissioning and long term operation of their plants is critical. Plant start-up services, aftermarket warranty claims and supply of spare parts are facilitated by the SafBon Water Technology (SWT) field services department. This group of highly experienced and seasoned engineers and technicians are dispatched worldwide to put into operation our systems and ensure they remain in good service.
- Start-up and commissioning of our supplied systems
- Supervision of or direct installation of equipment or membranes
- On-site testing and integrated system start-up
- Equipment service (if service agreement contracted)
- Training of personnel upon startup or refresher training
- Warranty service, where required
- After sales services (i.e. system troubleshooting, repairs, spare parts, membrane cleaning)
- Provide quotation and supply of spare and replacement parts
Our field service team is highly skilled to execute the full supervision of plant equipment installation, engage in pre-start-up activities, test and calibrate instrumentation, interface with contractors to integrate other equipment thereby facilitating a complete plant start-up. In addition, the SWT I&C engineers support on-site logic changes and PLC programming, which expedites resolving any issues related to start-up and service activities, when required.
All field service related inquiries are routed through the Field Service Department Head, who will open lines of communication to effectively address the client’s needs and requests. We make it a priority to meet and exceed our client’s expectations during start-up and commissioning and assist them with issues during the warranty period and for the life of their system.